Fitz tournament

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Sandy Paws, Jun 10, 2007.

1. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Adolf or Mike?

They are both at the Fitz. I will go by tomorrow after registering for the Grands tournament and find out for sure who is running it and what format.

2. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Typical Adolf Tournament

Went to the Fitz last night and was able to see a copy of the rules for this tournament. It is 2 rounds of accumulation with top 35 and 1 wildcard advancing. Each round consists of 25 hands with bets from 5 to 5000. $5000 in chips to start with.

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

More news on the promo chips

I got some further details about exactly how these promo chips will be paid out, from Adolph Lepre at the Fitz.

The $10,000 in promo chips to the winner will be paid in $500 denomination chips. The $500 semifinalists promo chips will be paid in five $100 chips. The chips can be used for any even-money bet, and they pay 3:2 if you get a blackjack. The promo chips are the one-use type, collected after a win or loss.

The event calendar listing for the Fitzgeralds Tunica tournament has been updated.

Thanks for the update Adolph!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Registration at 188 and climbing

Note that the payout advertised is based upon 100 players. When I registered this weekend, they were already at 188 and expecting a lot of last minute registrations. All money collected over 100 registered goes into the prize pool, so this could turn into a nice payout!

Pat