Going To Aruba!!!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by douchekitty, Sep 25, 2006.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Younger than ME 4sure but not the youngest. Bring Sanford Wongs book on the plane. I'll still buy that spot from you :laugh:

2. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Kitty,

I have underwear older than you...and a son your age...lol

I think you have every right to be happy and Im sure you are just excited and I took nothing negative from anything you posted...

I wish we would have had more time to figure out what was going on as we would have gladly helped you and Stubbs .

As it is ..there will be help there in the form of team pros Ken E, Hollwood Dave, and Im sure Joe Pane and Ken Smith, also Fred who wants to buy your seat ...dont forget to charge him the 7th palce min win of 3000 something...I forget the figures Ken Smith gave...

So you won a free trip plus a min of 7 place...

Thats some serious spending money.

Make a deposit online if you can ...its fairly easy ...just credit card $25 bucks in or I think you can use a check, Netteller etc...Its quite easy actually...I think if you have no account they will simply pay you in another form..maybe cash...:)

Anyway ...dont worry about the pros...use the speach giving tactic of imagining them all in their underwear...ughhh...now Ive painted myself a nightmare that will keep me up all night.

These are all gentelmen ...oh except for Hollwood Dave..he's an A hole...all mouth and purple hair and eye shadow..;-)...just kidding...hes not all purple hair...

At this point you can still go and watch some games ...there should be some action ...go watch..a little anyway...the guys in the peanut gallery will answer questions ...Its free to ask...

Hey ...just play...you won the free roll ...you can win one more game...you can certainly get lucky and come in higher than 7th and make some real serious money...

Remember ...when in doubt....what??? PUT IT OUT...(thats means bet the bigger rather than the smaller amount you are considering.)

Get past the 8th hand knockout and you have a real chance of moving up...
    hint ...make your first bet 500 ...not 25000...lol. If your at Kens table...bet exactly what he bets every hand....:) Its called corrolating...bet what everyone else does...

Best wishes...welcome here and continued good luck to you both...Stubby and Dusche Bag

For the rest....congrats to Sidekick for winning 1st palce in last nights 1000 dollar special...I think hes doing good tonight too...last time I checked anyway. We are both going scuba tomorrow...pretending to be in Aruba...Im here in PA...high was 56 today....lol

I should move.

Whoreray......I won a seat in the Bet 21 St Kitts final this AM...now I have a shot at both UBT and Bet 21 trips....I actually won two seats but I think you can only use one...

You guys in Aruba suck...

LOL

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey Rando life is TOUGH down here.

I mean the temp is ALWAYS above 75 and the wind is just strong as can be. It's also VERY dangerous outside - I mean I was just out lounging by the pool on Monday and got a serious sunburn in 2 hours while I was just swimming under the waterfall at the pool.

In fact the Mrs. and I had a rough time when out jet ski spun around and she got salt water in her eyes - she ALWAYS cried.

Then there is all this darn sugar sand around - It got into my bathing suit while we were lying on the beach and [well I just won't elaborate on that]

Finally the food down here leaves something to be desired. I mean they fly all the meats in frozen and the hamburgers just don't taste as good as back home - so I've decided to just stick with steaks instead.

Yeah it's a tough life down here - occupational hazard I guess! :D

4. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Fred...

I never realized what an evil bastar# you are at heart...lol
    Im just kidding...Im jealous!!!

Try to keep that sugar sand out of the cracks tho...you just might grow a pearl in some unspoken place...thats what happens to those poor oysters.

Good luck in the remaining sits and giggles..