Group Hug Thread

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Reachy, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Wasnt that 146 years ago

Please tell me your not a former cotton farm owners who had slaves and are still bitter about having lost that war to us Northern Boys.

That was over 146 years ago

Get over it we gave you the freedom to marry you sister :laugh:

And now you return the favor by influencing our government to ban Poker & Blackjack from the comforts of our home.

Joep

2. Reachy

Reachy New Member

oh buddha!

Joep, Pokernut, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this thread please. This is a place or peace, tranquility and non-aggression. Unless of course you give each other a big manly hug. Go on, give it a go, you never know, you might like it!

Peace

Reachy

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Ok

Reachy I will respect your request and not defend myself here on this intended goodwill thread.

Now as far as hugging goes ,I would just prefer to cash my chips and go . Which by the way is SOP when asked not to play blackjack anymore. :laugh:

Joep

4. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Oh the love that abounds

I don't think I quite said that but I'll go along with it. I was a young adult during the hippie movement but did not partake. My conservative attitudes would not allow it. Now, let's not make an issue out of that. :D

Just don't make it too personnel. ;)

5. Reachy

Reachy New Member

happy

Respect to Joep for keeping the chill-out thread, well, er, chilled!

Toolman1 - I bet you grew your hair over your ears. I was a twinkle in the eye of my parents during the late 60's (although I just scraped in) so punk and glam rock were my first conscious recollections of a "movement" although my mother wouldn't allow me to join. In fact I never really participated in a mainstream movement of any kind. I tend to go minority/leftfield and when they go mainstream I find somethign else to do. Hence the tournament BJ. Whatever happens, if TBJ goes all poker on me as it's trying to do, I think I'll stick at it this time.

Incidentally, the avatar is not a picture of me, either au naturel or in fancy dress, just in case you wondered. (see other thread about hair)

Cheers

Reachy

6. pokernut

pokernut New Member

All I did was to invite Joe down to play BJ, poker and share a drink of good Kentucky bourbon whisky, he was the one that made unkind remarks. And if we had won the war there would probably not be a Republican party for Joe to mad at.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  7. Reachy

Reachy New Member

hugnut

We have a no blame culture operating in this thread :) . Your presence here is a valuable as anybody else's so pull up a beanie and meditate with me for a while.

Ooommmmmmm.....

Ooommmmmmmm....

Ooommmmmmmm....

Cheers

Reachy

8. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

Team

Together
    Everyone
    Achieves
    More

JoeP, Tunica is really more swamp than backwoods. Just bring some bug spray when you come down. We'll load up some shots of Maker's Mark, plates of barbeque ribs from the Rendezvous and load up the camera with some of that "digital film" so you can show all your family and friends what a first-rate time you had in our gambling theme park!

9. noman

noman Top Member

Group Hug:

elyssez: My unrequited love: No smoores. TWINKIES!

Joep and pokernut: Matt Dillon and Wyatt Earp.

The rest of us: We neither wish to be Elois or Morlocks. But an Alexander Hartdgen would do.