Hhhheeeelllpppp

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by cmonseven, Aug 2, 2004.

1. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Oh No

Let's put it this way. I saw myself in the semi's in the DVD they sent me. I think they found every goofy face I made and put it into that segment. I look like such a drama queen. One thing is for sure though...ok, maybe two. First, I would be a horrible poker player with those faces, you could tell exactly what I have. Second...no cleavage showing lol. I have given up on the show. I am tired of revising my emails to when it may possibly be on next. People probably think I am fibbing. Ya right, like you will really be on the Travel Channel...RRRIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT So, if it hasn't shown in two weeks, I will bring my DVD to vegas for the tourney and we can have a private showing...or maybe I will charge $5 per person viewing...hhmmm, not a bad idea.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Okay

Angie sign me up to watch your MD II semifinals. I won't even charge you the $5 dollars to watch it. OH you want $5 for us to watch it, never mind....LOL.

Don't give up on the show yet, it should be coming next week during "Vegas Week"!

You had a great run last year making it so close to the finals. In the first two years I have been beaten out in the first round and both times the same way. I was the leader at the count and ended up with the first bet only to have players behind me hit a blackjack and a DD to pass me on the last hand (both years). Last year I really enjoyed the players DD on a hard 17 when he caught a three to beat me. Whata gonna do?

3. slim100_us

slim100_us New Member

Hilton Million 2 ?

Did I miss this show?

I am just wondering if the HMDBJ2 has been aired on the Travel Channel yet?

Thanks,

Slim

4. RahRam

RahRam New Member

I think the semi-finals are on March 30th at 8 and 10 pm but I might not be right......