How to Win More Blackjack Tournaments, by Kenneth Smith

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Sep 7, 2007.

1. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

E-Book

I thought that I should better come back regarding my post about not receiving the E-Book in case it may have put off some people from ordering.

The E-Book had been downloaded to my computer all along and it was entirely my fault for not reading simple instructions that prevented me from reading it.

Ken immediately sent me a PM to assist in any way that he could so I would receive it.

The book is fantastic and at such a reasonable price.

Like Jeff Dubya I printed mine out and put it in a binder...How many on here used there work place printers to do the same?...;)

Andy

2. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

I printed mine at home and following Ken's post took the printed pages to Kinko's to be professionaly spiral bound with a clear plastic front and solid black back cover for $4.83.

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

body art

I've had my entire body tattooed with the text from Ken's eBook with Ken's face taking pride of place on my chest! Full colour as well.

Honest.....

Cheers

Reachy

PS. Awesome book Ken, you have to write a "manual" and publish it as Gutenberg intended.

4. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Reachy, I have to ask is the chapter 17 title "A small but expensive mistake" tattooed on your manly parts.

5. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Just the second word........ :laugh: