Kenny Einiger vs Marvin Ornstein

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Prospect

Prospect Member

I would suggest that one follow the sport that one is most interested in. It is kind of stating the obvious, but it is true. Absent that, I would suggest NFL. There are lots of bonus money to be obtained (the Free $1000 bet on Pittsburgh against Miami comes to mine), lots of handicappers to follow and lots of public money to bet against.

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Its Einiger Time

Since there was no radio show this week Kenny's pick was never heard on the air,but for some of us in Aruba we did receive it and it was just a normal Kenny Einiger week .His pick was Tenn + 10 1/2 points the got beat late in the game but still won with the points

Kenny is now 6-0 for the season

Joep

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

They are back

The season long football contest between Kenny Einiger & Marvin Ornstein is back up now after 3 weeks off .

We missed 2 weeks because of everyone being in Aruba

The 3rd week Kenny plane was late and he missed the show, his 2 picks both pushed last week

KC -3
    Mai +10

Kenny is 6-0-2 for the year

In the head to head battle with Marvin they are tied at 2 wins each but that tie will be broken this week as

Kenny's pick is the NO Saints at home + 3 points vs the Phil Eagles

Marvin pick is the Phil Eagles -3

Kenny also gave out a bonus pick this week which has no bearing on his contest with Marvin

Kenny's Bonus Pick is UCLA + 9 1/2

If you decide to play these picks good luck

Joep

4. noman

noman Top Member

Reachy and Sports Betting:

Late to this thread, but since I can't play on line anymore I'm fishing for carp.

Reachy, my long lost distant somewhere half bred cousin(who incidently has inhabited my soul) Go play your stock market. Don't know why, but US books know exactly what they are doing. Kennye is a well rounded gamblin man. but in the main, if you can't find a hurried prop bet, there's no sense playin the lines.

Now, if you really want to dive in and pay the sites the 3 to 4 hundred for all their preweek analysis, you can play football. US that is.

But a sure thing is pickin Pitchers in baseball. Most times its even money, but a win is a win and when a pitcher has a winning record, well that's like flat betting in bj. You won't get rich, but you won't loose the castle either.(maybe just the moat with the dragons.)

5. Janlovespoker

Janlovespoker New Member

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TEAM IS NO FLUKE!!!!! THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!!WAY TO GO KENE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Scared witless

Noman

Carp fishing in the US? I thought you guys considered them nuisance fish and took a priest to them if you ever caught one!

Thanks for your advice my symbiotic soul brother. I have been researching sports betting and have realised that I don't know enough nor will I ever know enough to be successful. I have decided for the mean time to concentrate on a minimum of 3 vices/obsessions at a time. That leaves TBJ, running and cycling. Thankfully I managed to kick the crack and the gimp outfit was too tight....

Cheers

Reachy

7. Joep

Joep Active Member

This Week

Sorry, I almost forgot to post their selections for this week

Kenny leads the contest with a one game lead 3 -0 to Marvin's 2-1

In the NFL Kenny is 7-0-2 this year

Kenny Pick Miami -5

Marvin's Pick Pittsburgh - 2 1/2

Joep