Meskwaki

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by FBJeffy, Aug 23, 2010.

1. smitty

smitty Member

hosts

As the date approaches, if it is not announced for sure, I will call and talk to one of the hosts, maybe Sarah. If I need to do that I will and I will post the for sure date here for all to know. Until they know the date....why should we????

2. leilahay

leilahay Member

We made reservations based on email from Sarah stating that dates were Oct 15-17. Until they tell us otherwise, we are still working on that assumption.

3. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

There HAS to be something along these lines going on. It may be less than a month off (depending on the weekend) and we're hanging. That's hard to comprehend! Can they be confident of a large field of entrants when todays economy is considered along with date uncertainty. I don't think so.
    I'm in the camp that "sings praises" for this event because the value is second to none and some other positives but I'm scratching my head a little over what's happening right now.
    Is it just me, or others too?

Billy C

4. leilahay

leilahay Member

Just got call from Meskwaki (Connie x2230). Registration is now available for weekend of Oct 15. We are signed up. See you all there.

5. smitty

smitty Member

Great

Let's call it a done deal then. See you all there.