Obtaining past hand results

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by fgk42, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Archie

Archie New Member

EV in Bet21.com Guaranteed Pool Tournaments is the best deal so far online, as far as I know. I agree with your comments about "tournament play" being fun an challenging. As for online play, I believe, like you, that the game offered on Bet21 is "safe" and I would also add fun and challenging.

I also tried Blackjack21.com. Could not find good games in my time zone. Did'nt like the software and disinstalled it pretty quickly. Their Customer Service called me today to entice me to play in their tournaments. When I asked how much, they told me $22 entry fee, 50 % of which goes in the Prize Pool. Not interested.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  2. sabrejack

sabrejack New Member

Yes--I should have compared the apples to apples--specifically, 25.4% should be compared to the 17.1% of Joep. Not fair to Joe at all the other way. And I agree, EBJ is also a different game to regular TBJ, and we don't know Joe's online success rate in EBJ either.

I'm interested to see that your SnG rate is better than 30+ player tourney rate. My guess is that this is because more ploppies play the SnG's which means more poor players there. The 30+ tourneys are attracting ever more seasoned and savvy EBJ veterans, especially lately, and especially in the bigger money games.

Look forward to seeing you at the tables...

3. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Archie

<<I also tried Blackjack21.com. Could not find good games in my time zone. Did'nt like the software and disinstalled it pretty quickly. Their Customer Service called me today to entice me to play in their tournaments. When I asked how much, they told me $22 entry fee, 50 % of which goes in the Prize Pool. Not interested.>>

The rake at blackjack21 is 10% which is 2$ per 20$ game. 100% of the 20$ goes to prize pool. Golden Palace and blackjack21 have a much better return rate than your solid placing rate is yielding at Bet21. Memory serves me you are a Canadian citizen, I would be taking advantage of the other avenues such as blackjack21 and Golden Palace/Get21.

FWIW

B