OMG Venetian I've made the final Table

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by bjmace, Jul 15, 2007.

1. toonces

toonces Member

Yep. Marlin, Christian, and the internet qualifier was a guy named Adrian.

I would have enjoyed playing against you, but the competition was already pretty tough.

2. bjmace

bjmace Member

Pictures Before the final table

Fred (FGK42 wearing shirt with King on) Toones (Blue shirt) and Myself before the final Table

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

4. zweeky

zweeky Member

Poor René Angélil who got his name written "Renee Aglini"...

5. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

He'll get over it. There's a guy who has seen his name in print many times, and will see it again. Poor Deb - who never sees her name in print for anything until her final table adventure at Palms - had her last name repeatedly misspelled in umpteen thousand copies of All-In. :p

6. bjmace

bjmace Member

poor?

Poor, well the way he gambles only has himself to blame lol, But then his wife sings a few songs and he has his money to waste again the next day lol :laugh:

7. bjmace

bjmace Member

Fred

Let us know how your doing at Tunica

8. bjmace

bjmace Member

Almost forgot for making final Table We got loads of all in points which means Fred , Scott and myself are ranked
    Rememeber when it comes to UBT all in rankings are the ones that count [​IMG]

I work our points to
    1500*.7)*(115)*(.18) /10= 2173 - Fred
    (1500*.7)*(115)*(.23) /10= 2777.25 - Scott
    ( 1500*.7)*(115)*(.08) /10= 966 me

To get that into perspective going on the points in current all in That Moves Fred (FGK42) to around 14th ahead of Hollywood Dave, Blair Rodman, Ken Smith. Joe and a few others,

Puts Scott(toonces) into around 9th Ahead of your above and Ken Eniger, And throw me somewhere in the close to over 25th area so close to Joe, Annie Duke and John Ressman

Of course if us or anyone wants to hit the top there is one fast method coming up,
    The Barona Tournament of Champions
    to estimate coming 1st would give (10000*.3)*(300 (estimated entree's)*(.31)/10= 27,900 straight to No 1

2nd - 20,700 points straight to No2 ,
    3rd - 16,200 straight to No3 ,
    4th - 9,000 straight to No 4 ,
    5th 7200 straight to No 5,
    6th 5400 straight to Number 6
    and finally 7th gets 3600 points which should get them to around 10th

These are of course estimates and points will vary depending on number of entree's, i have worked out on estimated entree's given to me by Barona
    Two things for sure that is when this was called the Tournament of Champions with this amount of points hanging around they got the name right, And secondly whoever is lucky enough to win the Barona Freeroll On Clububt which puts you right on the final table on this Tournament, That person is guranteed a top place in the ranking for this season as well as the massive amounts of money at stake and an all expenses paid trip to San Diego to be there.
    Catch you later time to practice
    [​IMG]

9. toonces

toonces Member

I noticed that, Mace. I look forward to seeing the new All-In rankings.

Although, the more I think of it, I don't see how Barona will be offering that many comps to the ToC. The thing is, they will be offering lots of comped entries to the preliminary $275 entry fee tournament. Are they going to invite their top players to both of them, when the big prizes from the first tournament are entries in the second? Do they really have two tiers of comped players to invite in large numbers?

The fact is that for Barona to comp a player in this event is essentailly an outly of $10,000 (especially if they go over their guarantee). I'm still very afraid that there is a risk this event will be an "all or nothing" 1st prize, and I would like to see UBT make a contingency plans for minimum payouts for 2nd-6th, if there are less than 100 entries.

10. bjmace

bjmace Member

Am only going on what Barona said to me when i rang them, But the last chance event the main prize is not the seat,
    Last chance has same prize Guranteed $100k as the last Barona distributed all the way through to Qtr's if i remember right, the seat is a bonus to the person who comes first on main table and another to Wild card table