Radio Show Archives

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Old Farts

Rick & Chips stay young they dont play that kind of music in the nursing homes.Especially down south .8 track exactly what is that ? Who are the birds ?Is that the Hitchcock movie or some real old hippie group. Rick now that I realizes you grew up in that pot smoking era your brain farts and forgetting you own phone number now make sense .If you call into the show on Thursday write your number in the palm of your hand and not the hand you are holding the phone with . :joker: Chips hasn't been as affected in his thought process . He must have gotten the better part of the plant.

2. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

The Moody Blues

Tex, The Moody Blues was a far-out concert man, I can't rmember a thing!.....but anybody who "remembers" it, wasn't really there!

And Joe, its spelled "Byrds"! Rick must have had the stems that were spayed with paraquat or the "brown acid"!

Country Joe and the Fish (&Chips)!!

3. justlsuteddy

justlsuteddy Member

Radio Shows Online

Hey guys what happened to the radio show archives online? I really enjoyed the three that are up now and would love to hear some more. I have to drive two hours to Lake Charles now to play blackjack and these are excellent to listen to on the way.