St. Ignace report - Two rookies in Backwater USA

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by LeftNut, Aug 15, 2007.

1. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Heh heh heh - yeah, I picked up on the gutterball reference right away. :laugh:

Thanks for the kudos on the original post. That was the original intent, to show the perception from someone in the rather rare position of being a somewhat experienced player yet new to the live TBJ scene.

PM me if you really need high-end bowling equipment. I can't personally do anything about it, but sure have contacts who can. By the way, for those who don't know, his reference to "Dexter SST's" are for an ultra-high-end bowling shoe with quick-change heel and sole plates, so that the bowler can adjust the shoe traction for almost any kind of approach sliding condition that may be encountered. Last I heard, the latest model was retailing for around $150 per pair, and are virtually mandatory for the competitive scratch tournament player.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  2. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Since when do you use those high priced FANCY shoes?

Don't be modest LeftNut - you weren't in the past! I got a picture of your better side in that celebrity bowling event you competed in last year - bowling in the buff! :joker:

Attached Files:

• 0.jpg
      0.jpg
      File size:
      215.3 KB
      Views:
  3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

I don't even want to know what site you were surfing to find that photo. :laugh: