This Weeks Guest

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Jan 17, 2006.

1. thrasht

thrasht New Member

I'll Take a Shot

Okay Andy I'll take a shot at this seeing that I am booked on the tournament cruise and want to win the prize Big Tex is giving away (rumor that there will be a prize starts here, ha). I believe Hollywood Dave "hooked-up" with one of the gals from the Wilson Phillips rock band. The band is made up of offspring from the Beach Boys and Mama's and papa's and Hollywood Dave is about their age.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I'll give it a go

Andy is it because everyone say's Hollywood is a MOTHER and he is always asking everyone "Who's your Daddy"?....LOL

PPS (Question) What is the connection between the Mamas and Papas pop group and Hollywood Dave

3. noman

noman Top Member

Ma-Pa and Cerritos:

Don't know if Andy's clue, with pre-clue, (Hep me hep me) helped Thrasht or, if Thrasht is as good at trivia as at Global play, but wow, that answer sounds, whoops, looks like a weener.

4. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

The winner is thrasht

Well-done thrasht.
    I don’t know if Hollywood Dave hooked up with any of the girls but Chynna and Bijou Phillips (Daughters of the late John Phillips and Michelle from Mamas and Papas appeared on Celebrity Blackjack).
    Also did Carnie Wilson daughter of Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys.
    In the interest of British and USA relations I am sure that Big Tex will buy you a drink on my behalf when you are on the cruise...lol
    Andy :)