Tradition

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by cmonseven, Apr 27, 2005.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Embers is outstanding. But like I said before, I'll head wherever.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Embers over Limericks

I suggested both, but the more I think about it Embers sounds better all the way around. It is closer, (on the strip) we can get to it very easy (take the monarail). And a bigger selection (and better food).

If we ask for the back of the restaurant I don't think we will have any problem with our group. They should be able to accomadate up to 25 of us without to much trouble.

It is on the 5th floor at the Imperial Palace. Taking the monarail will be the easest way to get there from the LV HIlton. It takes you right to the IP without having to battle the Friday night strip traffic as well. Less then five minutes from the LV Hilton and your there.

The cost is only $3 per person each way (or only $1 with $20 ticket) and gives you a chance to ride it if you haven't yet.

Remember to bring lots of $1 bills, we will play lairs poker....LOL

Can't wait to see everybody, should be fun for all.

I just called them and they told me up to 25 okay on Friday, May 13th at 8:00 PM (we need to this late due to some players having the late round on Friday at the LV Hilton finals). IP # 1-800-351-7400.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  3. blackjackmusician

blackjackmusician New Member

will be there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget MR ROCK-N-ROLL BLACK-JACK , i will be at the dinner you guys keep me in the loop &* looking forward to seeing you & meeting you guys !!! DARRELL