Tulsa tournaments

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by TXtourplayer, May 24, 2007.

1. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

Livin on Tulsa Time

Eric pulled off another great week, ( and then some), of tournaments. Congratulations need to go out to Eric, Steve, Francis, and especially the dealers, who waited around with us all night. Well, not with me, but with those who were fortunate enough to advance to the final tables throughout the week. Yes, the events ran too late into the morning, but a large part of that problem was due to the computer seating problem, which I'm sure will be rectified prior to the next great week of tournaments. Eric did start playing the leftover first round players along side the first re-buy players. That saved quite a bit of time. Maybe with a 6:00pm start, the seating errors fixed, better control of the time constraints to bet and act, and less time between rounds, the time issues will be minimized. It was by far the greatest week of tournament play that I have ever attended. Eric and Steve, along with Dan from River Palms in Laughlin actually listened to my rants, and took my suggestions in stride, unlike most other tournament directors who look at me like, "who the F*** are you? Get out of my face!". See y'all in October. This time I'm going to make more than one final table, and play more than 10 hands.