UBT Tournament Teaser

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by Joep2, May 17, 2006.

1. S. Yama

S. Yama Active Member

not an average joe

I hope tirle and arlalik will excuse my indiscretion.
    I would like to reveal to the other readers that they usually play with blackjack teasers while doing something else (like performing and supervising their daily business operations). They also don’t use computers for their calculations.
    They don’t even use spreadsheets!
    It is just a concept in their heads and pen and paper (sometimes a calculator).

Can you imagine what would ensue if they married their talents with modern techniques and technology?
    I can’t.

Great contributions.

S. Yama

2. tirle_bj

tirle_bj Member

thanks

Yama, thanks for kind words. Actually yesterday we weren't that busy, so were able to find an errors corrected by Ken's perfect calculations.
    Always pleasure to deal with numbers. For example in above case all three outcomes (split, DD, Stand) are within 2.45%. Isn't that great?

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I suspect that most of our readers eyes glazed over back on page 2 of this thread. But, hey, we're having fun, no? :juggle:

4. Joep2

Joep2 Banned User

Will this ever end ?

Who ever thought that my simple tournament teaser would turn into this . :confused: Ken is the longest running thread as far as opinions go on a tournament teaser on this site ?

Joep2

Last edited: May 25, 2006