What a first round....

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by TXtourplayer, Feb 7, 2007.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

That's whay I mentioned PokerJack. Here's the rules:

PokerJack

This is a total hybrid game combining the betting skills of BJ and the bluffing/reading skills of poker. Here’s how it is played.

1. There is a button positioned in front of players and rotating – just like TBJT.
    2. Players take turns betting – just like TBJT
    3. Dealer deals each player two (2) cards, just like TBJT, face down.
    4. Player then take turns, starting with the button on placing additional bets – any amount up to their original bet.
    5. If a player has BJ at this time they must turn their cards over on their turn in order to receive a 3:2 payment. If not their hand will simply be considered an 11 and they will be allowed to bet additionally.
    6. Dealer then deals himself a card up for all players to see.
    7. Players are then allowed to bet any amount, up to double their original bet
    8. Dealer gives himself a card
    9. The dealer deals cards to players face DOWN. The player holds the cards in their hands and when they want to stop places their cards under their stacked chips. You can DD at this time.
    9. After all players’ cards have been dealt the players get to make one final round of betting based upon their hands. If a player has a card total above 21 they can still bet buy all chips will be forfeited.
    10. After all the betting is done the dealer turns over their cards – standing on all 17’s.
    11. players can split up to 3 times
    12. There is no doubling down as a second betting round occurs
    13. If a player busts they have the option of turning over their cards immediately after receiving the bust card and retrieving ½ of their bet

HOW'S THIS FOR THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Sarcasm is NOT "thinking outside the box". Also, I don't normally respond to nitpicking or comments that are based on taking sentences, phrases, words, etc. out of context or if such comments are senseless or if such comments are primarily meant to agitate or if such comments are merely a sarcastic remark.

By the way, I'll be in Mississippi, not Oklahoma which I mentioned several times in other threads. Just an example of how you misread posts.

A challenge! What for? Did I question your abilities? Did I say I was better? Rather juvenile, don't you think?

PS: I just reread your post and found the reason for the challenge. As usual, you misinterpreted my words and took them out of context again.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007