WSOB 2006 Invitations up for grabs!

Discussion in 'World Series of Blackjack' started by KenSmith, Jan 18, 2006.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Sounds good

Hell a loud ex-marine may just be what they want...LOL.

GVR buffet sounds good, maybe we can get Joep to join us...LOL

2. vickic

vickic New Member

hey

Welcome, vickic.
    You last visited: August 10th, 2005 at 11:03 AM

wow, this is embarrasing, it's been awhile since I've posted. Just get caught up in other things that you tend to miss the important.

Hey Rick, do you remember me from Vegas last May??

I could just kick myself for not paying attention, I could have at least made Colorado. I'll hope for a winning draw.

I'll be in Vegas the first week of March for something else anyway so maybe I'll see some of you there.

3. TXtourplayer

Yes I do,

Hi Vicki, you had dinner with all of us (about 25 of us) at Embers in the IP during the million dollar tournament weekend.

If your out the first of March you might be able to catch the end of the WSOB filming. It should go on until the 4th of March at least.

Hopefully their will be a few players in it that you met from last year.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  4. vickic

vickic New Member

That was me.... Dang, I'm not getting into town until the 5th so I bet I'll miss everyone. I'll be out there again June 12th-16th for ebay Live. Oh well, maybe some other time.

5. TXtourplayer

The 5th, you'll miss the...........

Rolling Stones will be at the MGM on March 4th, if I am lucky enough to get an invite for the WSOB, I think Bobbie and I may try to see their show while in town.

6. Time for AOL entry on WSOB expired?

I don't see the link on AOL any longer.

7. noman

noman Top Member

Aol link.

Brad: I entered after midnight 2/8. Site said last entry was before midnight 2/9 when they then would draw. try again?

8. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Gsn-aol

I entered this morning before 12 noon.

Appears contest is over. Hopefully this will be my second option for the WSOB.

Sidekick

9. maxwell

maxwell Member

aol

Goodluck Everybody:d

10. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Good luck

right back at cha!

11. shay919

shay919 Member

aol seats

on the aol drawing, does it say how many will be in the "mini-tournament", dates, etc?

12. Shay

I was thinking 6 would be invited for the mini-tournament with 2 advancing and as for the date, may be wrong but thinking the 27th. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong. Good Luck.

Take care
    Capt.

13. Jackaroo

Jackaroo New Member

GSN tournament for AOL sweeps winners

According to the Official Rules,
    Sounds like an accumulation format, but I guess it could be two tables of four playing one round for each seat.

I think head-to-head matches a la the GMO final on Global would be interesting. Which would you rather play, one round against 3 other players or two rounds head-to-head?:D

--jr